Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


Q. I am an individual developer and want to switch to doing business as a sole proprietorship or corporate entity. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible. However, you can not switch from being a single developer to being a legal business entity and then back to being a single developer. Therefore, please consider carefully before switching to a personal/corporate business account.

Here's how to switch from a being a single developer to being a business entity. First, change the type of business to individual or corporation business from the settlement information application management menu inside the Nekoland game console. Then, please send the following documents to e-mail.


You can issue tax invoices from the National Tax ServiceService’s Hometax website. Tax invoices must be issued before the 10th of each month. Please refer to the PDF file below for how to publish a tax invoice.

Q. What if I do not issue a tax invoice?
If you do not issue a tax invoice, you will be charged a penalty for the delay. For more details, please contact Korea’s National Tax Service (